Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying the transition into 2019. I’m so happy to announce that I have been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award by my fellow blogger, mel. I was very excited to hear that I had been nominated, as I have never been nominated for a blogging award before! Thank you so much mel for nominating me for this award. If you have a chance, please check out her blog for some amazing craft and DIY ideas!
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and include a link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions given by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate other blogs and give questions for them to answer.
- Notify your nominees through social media or by commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
The questions I must answer are, for the coming 2019, what is your:
- Goal for your life?
- Goal for your blog?
- Three things must do?
- Desired destination you have to go?
- Precious memory to keep from 2018?
- Biggest calendar event?
- Favorite movie that you have waited to watch?
- Wished skill you wanted to learn?
- Gift you wanting to share to others?
- Curious food that you’re going to try?
Here are my answers:
1: The goal for my life is to be happy, healthy, and close to family.
2: I don’t really have a set goal for my blog. I guess my first goal is to grow my blog and the community surrounding it. Aside from that, I mainly want to share my ideas and hobbies with all of you!
3: Three things I must do.. hmm.. I guess the first thing I must do is graduate with my bachelor’s. I’m already really close to graduating, so that’s definitely something I need to get done. The second thing I must do is take down my Christmas decorations. Last year, we went one day over our HOA’s date for leaving Christmas lights up, and the HOA was very quick to inform us about it. Lastly, I must visit with family while they are here after the holidays!
4: The desired destination I have to visit is Hawaii. My sister just moved there and I need to go and visit her!
5. The most precious memory I have of 2018 is seeing my baby niece for the first time on Christmas Eve. Babies are always such precious memories!
6. The biggest calendar event in 2019 would have to be the day I graduate. I am hoping to graduate in August!
7. My favorite movie that I have been waiting to watch is the new Mary Poppins movie. I can’t wait to see it!
8. The skill I’ve always wanted to learn would honestly and sadly have to be cooking. For some reason, I am great at baking, but horrible when it comes to cooking. Hopefully practice will make perfect in my case!
9. The gift I want to share with others is kindness! Kindness to others is very important.
10. A very curious food that I have been meaning to try comes from a local restaurant where I live. They serve a calamari waffle that I have been so curious about, but I am never brave enough to try it on my own!
11. My resolution for 2019 is to live a healthier lifestyle. I would really like to start eating healthier and exercising more. Being a college student, it’s easy to get into the habit of eating junk food and sitting around doing homework all the time. I just need to make sure I continue healthier habits into the spring semester after winter break is over!
Now, my Sunshine Blogger Award nominees are:
Congratulations to the nominees. You all have very creative blogs and spread lots of inspiration to others!
I’m going to try to keep my questions pretty simple for this. My questions for the nominees are:
- What is your favorite topic to blog about?
- How did you come up with the title of your blog?
- What is the main reason you start blogging?
- Is there a destination you’ve dreamt of visiting?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Do you have a favorite book genre?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you have a New Year’s resolution?
- What is your favorite season?
- Do you have a favorite holiday?
- What is your favorite animal?
Thank you for reading my Sunshine Blogger Award post! Wishing you a happy New Year and I hope 2019 is a wonderful year for you all!