Hi everybody, I am so excited to announce that I have been nominated for a Mystery Blogger Award! When I first started this blog, I never thought I would get such a positive reaction from others. I must thank all of my readers, because without you, my blog wouldn’t be what it is today, so thank you!
I am so grateful for this nomination and greatly appreciate the recognition. A huge thanks to Kathy’s Crafts and Things for nominating me for this award. Please be sure to check out her amazing blog for some great crafting ideas. This award was created by Okoto Enigma’s Blog, a wonderful blog about lifestyle, beauty, fashion, and travel. Make sure you check out their blog as well! Below is Okoto’s description of the Mystery Blogger Award.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 to 20 people for the award.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question(specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Here are three things about myself:
- I’m an anthropology student with a huge interest in all social sciences.
- I love to garden, and am excited to get outside this spring!
- My favorite color is blue.
My responses to Kathy’s questions are:
- If you could go any place in the world, at any point in history or now, where would you go and why? – I would love to go back in time to see the Great Basin underwater. Living in the Great Basin, it’s so interesting to think that all of the valleys near me were once large lakes in the past.
- Who is your greatest hero and why them? – My greatest hero is my mom, because she’s one of the most amazing people I know!
- What is your favorite decadent comfort food, your go-to food when you’re feeling blue? – My go-to comfort food is usually ice-cream or mac-n-cheese.
- Who or what jump started you on your creative journey through life? – Since I can remember I’ve always had a love for art. Over time my art skills have not improved much, and I seem to have found a new love in other types of creating/crafting.
- This is the funny or weird question: Which is your favorite Muppet from the “Muppet Show”, the original series or the more current one, and why that one? – My favorite muppet has always been Oscar the Grouch. He is so much like my furry little dog who can be a bit grouchy at times, especially in his old age. We always joke about him being Oscar the Grouch. They even look similar too.😅
The questions for my nominees are:
- Do you have any favorite places you’ve travelled to?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- Have you ever gone camping?
- Apple or Samsung?
- Here is my silly question: If you could be any mythical creature, what would it be and why?
My nominees for this award are:
- Crafts Inspire Me
- J Interiors
- My British Obsession
- Dandelion B’s Diary of Me
- Nicole’s Niches
- The Crafty Farmer
- Marie Celine
- Crafty Josephine
- The Mysterious Blogger
Congrats everyone, you all have some really amazing blogs and deserve some recognition!
Now for my best blog post. I am going to go by amount of likes for this one, because it’s so hard for me to choose a single post. Overall, my lavender body scrub would have to be my best post. I hope you check it out if you haven’t already!
Thanks again Kathy’s Crafts and Things for the nomination. I am so appreciative to have received this nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award. Also, thank you all for reading this post, I hope you’ve enjoyed it!